Have you ever watched that reality TV show called “Four Weddings” on TLC? Atmosphere Productions recently appeared on this reality television show for the first season finale “.. And A Ball and Chain”, with Eric and Amanda’s wedding at The Spa at Norwich Inn.
You can download and watch the episode directly from Amazon.
If you watch enough of them, you really can get a sense of what is important and what is not at a wedding. Having a bigger budget is not always the way to guarantee a bride wins the honeymoon. Spending your wedding budget wisely and paying attention to the flow of the day is really what makes a wedding GREAT.
Here are 10 things you can learn from watching this show:
- Keep your ceremony short and make it personal.
- Be on time….it’ll impact your entire day.
- Make sure there is enough FOOD for your guests and give them more choice than just cheese and crackers.
- Give your guests options for meal choice… better yet Food Stations with plenty of variety.
- Make your event flow – your entertainment and wedding planners can help you with this.
- NEVER, EVER, EVER do group of family photos during the dancing portion of the reception…. Do the words PARTY KILLER come to mind?
- LIGHTING….will set the mood for dancing. Creative uplighting and/or dance floor lighting will enhance party.
- Everyone loves a photo-booth.
- Get involved. The more you’re part of the fun, the more your guests will want to stay and party with you.
- Nothing kills a party like a BAD DJ….forget about cheap or average. You’ll get what you pay for.
Atmosphere Productions LLC is a CT Wedding DJ, providing professional mobile entertainment service, Music, Reception Entertainment Directors, MC and DJ’s primarily for Weddings in the Greater Hartford area but throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and in the New England area.
Specializing in wedding disc jockey entertainment, radio and club dj’s, corporate and business events, photo booth rentals, ceremony musicians, strolling violinist, guitarist, cocktail and chamber musicians, custom lighting, custom song editing and voice-over services.
For further information visit our website at www.atmosphere-productions.com
Contact us TODAY for FREE information.
Reception Entertainment Director
As featured in Eric and Amanda’s winning wedding on the season finale of TLC’s TV
Couples’ Choice Awards™ 2014, 2015, Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2011-2013 and Gold Rated Awards™ 2011-2013
Atmosphere Productions LLC
Professional Disc Jockey Entertainment
PO Box 330303
West Hartford, CT 06133-0303
Celebrating over 30 Years in the Wedding/DJ/Entertainment Music Business
Member of The DJ Network
Member of The West Hartford, CT Chamber of Commerce
Member of The Association of Professional Entertainers
DJ Times ~ Mobile DJ Of The Month
Former WKND Air-Personality
Copyright © 2015 Atmosphere Productions™ LLC All Rights Reserved.